MINSTERLEY SHOW SOCIETY – RULES & REGULATIONS
- All Exhibits must be the bona-fide property of the Exhibitor.
- The Society reserves the right to refuse entry to any section of the Show for any reason, including non-payment of entry fee/s. Entry fees will be refunded when insufficient entries are received for a class and notification is given from the Society that the said class has been cancelled.
- The Judge’s decision in all classes shall be final. If an exhibitor wishes to lodge an objection relating to any prize awarded at the Show he/she must make the same in writing and deposit it with the relevant Section Secretary together with the sum of £20.00 which will be forfeited if the said objection is overruled by the Committee of the Society. All objections must be delivered up at the aforesaid Secretary’s office before 2.00 p.m.
- If in the opinion of the Show Veterinary Surgeon any animal is considered to be showing sign of sickness or disease or any cow or heifer appears about to calve they must be removed from the Showground forthwith and entry fees will be forfeited.
- The Society reserves the right to amalgamate classes if there are insufficient entries forward.
- All 1st., 2nd. and 3rd. Prize Winners of Horse and Dairy Classes must parade together with prize winners of certain classes in the Agricultural Section or else prize money will be forfeited.
- Each Challenge Cup or Trophy to be held for one year under a guarantee that it will be returned to the Trophy Steward three weeks prior to the following Show in good condition and that in the event of its loss or damage the amount of its value or of the cost of the damage be made good to the Society by the holder. The holder of a Cup or Trophy may have it engraved at their own expense.
- Any person or persons wishing to make a complaint against any member of the Minsterley Show Society, its officials, agents, judges or paid staff must register the same in writing and hand to the General Secretary together with the sum of £20.00 which will be refunded if the said complaint is upheld by the Society.
- The Show Society reserves the right, without notice, to alter the time of, substitute or cancel any arena attraction, classes, competitions or other events as set out in the Timetable of Events in this Schedule or in the Show Catalogue.
- All Electrical items used on or for the use at The Minsterley Show shall have a current PAT testing label and all certificates relating to these items will need to be readily available if requested by the committee. No Items are permitted without a current PAT Certificate.
- All Livestock must be tagged up to Ministry regulations.
Disclaimer of Liability
In this Schedule the term Exhibitor shall include persons taking part in any competition or display arranged by the Show Committee and the owner of any animal, plant, machinery or other thing involved in any such competition or display or otherwise exhibited on the show ground. The Committee will not be responsible for death, injury, disease, damage or loss caused to any Exhibitor or to his or her servant or agent or to any animals, article, plant, machinery or thing of whatever nature brought onto the show ground by the said Exhibitor from whatever cause and the Exhibitor shall assume full responsibility therefore.
The Exhibitor shall indemnify the Committee against all claims, damages and expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of the presence of the Exhibitor, his servants, agents, exhibits, vehicles or equipment on the show ground and shall assume full responsibility therefore.
Acceptance of the foregoing provisions shall be a condition of entry.
Exhibitors are advised to insure against fire and other appropriate risk not only as regards their own property but also against any third party claim.